Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Ayvee:

Hi Happy Thursday Every One!!

I have a special card I made for my granddaughter, who is turning 6 this Sunday....and she like the Disney Princesses!

Also this card is for QFTD165...who is JD (Jill)...I'm a week late with getting it done...but finally.... 

I am also entering my card in the ODBDSLC156 ...the challenge is to use any stamp set or ODBD die!




Here is the card:




I was in Michaels and saw this set of 3D stickers, and she likes pink...and her name is Ayvee...so the A fits in the top right corner...






I first sponged the sky with a piece of torn paper towel, using SU Sky, then I stamped the castle with memento black, and coloured it with copics, then I turned the picture around and sponged the ground the same way i sponged the sky...but upside down, and then spritzed cocoa colour to look like ground.....the I die cut the fence with ODBD fence die....and then used some flower stickers along the fence, and then added the Auora sticker...popped on foam tape, same as fence, then put some flower soft along the bottom of the flowers....added the bling...and viola!!



I was trying to show the layers...but that impossible with a camera...





Recipe:
Stamps: ODBD Special Girl, 
Paper: WC paper for Base, Pink from stash, White, Copic Express it, 
Ink: Copics, SU 2 browns for sponging the ground, SU Sky for sponging the clouds, 
Accessories: ODBD Fence Die, Auora set from Michaels (which encluded the rhinestones, flowers along fence from dollar store, flower soft at bottom of fence flowers, Foam tape, Liquid Glue, Glue Gun & lots of Love!!


Thanks for looking


Blessings & Hugs


Jan

7 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Jan.

Rosemary said...

aawww... what a sweet card for your granddaughter, jan!!

JD/ Jill said...

Jan, this card is so sweet. Really nicely done! Thank you so much for casing one of my cards, and making my week even more special. Hope you have a great weekend...Blessings, Jill

Cathymac said...

Your little 6 year old granddaughter will love this, Jan...it's adorable...love the pink and the flower soft along the fence!

Jan Marie said...

A card fit for a princess! Love your combination of elements and how masterfully you've colored the ODBD castle!! It will be treasured (but not nearly as much as YOU treasure the one for whom it was made!) Blessings!

Conniecrafter said...

too cute, she will just love it!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

You have to love the details and the added character stitcker and personalization with that castle from Special Girl!! I am sure your dear Granddaughter loved it!!
Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge!!!