Saturday, November 21, 2015

ODBDSLC263: Christmas Challenge

Hi everyone....Wow...we have winter...snow came and I think its going to stay...

I have a card here I did for a neighbour, and she wanted the Mexican Christmas on it, and it also goes very well for the ODBD Christmas Challenge... 

This is my Card:



Recipe:
Stamps: ODBD: Poinsettia, BG Music , Vintage Flourish Pattern Die,
Paper: WC paper for base, Red, Gold Foil, White, 
Ink: Stazon
Accessories: Red Ribbon, Stickles on Poinsettia, Pearl, Foam tape, Liquid Glue, Glue Gun, & Love!

Thanks for Looking:
Blessings & Hugs

2 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

This is so pretty!! Love the gold with the music background and Vintage Flourish Pattern die- so elegant as well as the beautiful poinsettia and ribbon!! I am sure that your neighbor will be thrilled :-) Thanks for playing along with us at ODBD- hugs and have a blessed week!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful Christmas card, Jan!! I just love the red, green and gold and your use of dies!! Beautiful my friend!! So glad you were able to join us this week! You have been missed.
hugs,
Chris