Saturday, June 8, 2013

TSC0607 - Happy Retirement

Hi...and Happy Saturday to all...

Our internet was down for a day....and I was almost lost...so kept busy with the card production....

I had to do a card for a very special teacher who retired this year...she taught both my kids, and she said she started back in 1977...so thats been many years..except for the years she stayed home with her kids.

This is the hurry up card I did for her....and this is also for our Twisted sister challenge...to make a card using a square, oval, and a rectangle....TSC0607
 

 
Oops so sorry girls, I think I goofed again......I made the card square 5x5, did a round die cut (can't read the difference from round to oval I guess)..lolol,  and got the sentiment into a rectangle...

You know the more I look at it....that circle does look squished abit.....lol


the Sentiment is from an ODBD set......it comes with a hammock, and a beach scene, but i was short of time to colour it....so went to quicker...

Recipe: 
Stamps: ODBD Happy retirement
Paper: Close to My Heart set, 
Ink: memento Black, Plum for sponging, 
Accessories: Cherry Lynn Die(Nautical Wheeler), Spellbinders Fancy Tags #2, Prima flower, Wired Sheer purple ribbon, Foam Tape, Liquid Glue, Glue Gun & Love!

Thanks for looking

Blessings to all

Jan


3 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Jan - this is gorgeous. I just love it - the papers, colours and the fantastic ribbon. Beautiful.

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, love the purple colors, pretty paper, goes great with the style of the die, pretty bow too!

JD/ Jill said...

Hi Jan, I thought I had commented on your card...maybe I was thinking of my comment at Split coast where I first saw your card. Beautiful card, and great colors...great case of Taters card, her card was very pretty too.