Sunday, January 13, 2013

TSC0111 - For My Love

Hello..and blessings to all....

I have a new card I did for a friend who wanted a valentine card for her son's sweetheart...

This is also for the Sistah's Challenge over on TSC0111, was for last friday...this friday is a get well...that will be TSC0118. So please join in the fun..you are more than welcome!!







What fun I had with this one...I used the heart from Cherry Lynn designs...which is sold on ODBD called Celtic Heart.....on top of Spellbinders fancy Squares....

The rose is a spellbinders rose die...and the smaller ones I did with a punch, ran them through an EF, and then pushed them into a make up foam...put two of those together...for the smaller flowers, the buds are done with a round punch, and then I pushed them into a harder foam with a stylus to form the little buds....






 The bottom is a spellbinders die called Labels two...and the sentiment is one I have had for a long time...I think its a inkadinkadoo...




 
 The little butterflies found a home on my card...cause somebody sprayed a little too much smooch spritz...and it globbed a little in a few places... good old butterflies....to the rescue, its either them or my friends the little gems, or those also much needed friends tiny flowers....they are such helpful little friends...

Recipe:
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo
Paper: SU Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, DSP from my stash.
Ink: SU Basic Grey
Accessories: Cherry Lynn Celtic Heart, & Olive branches, Spellbinders labels Two, Fancy Squares, Rose Die, MS Butterfly Punch, and leaf Punch, Small flower punch, Pearls, Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Spritz, Foam Tape, Liquid Glue, Glue Gun & Love!

Thanks for having a peek at my card...
Comments are very much appreciated...

Blessings & Hugs
Jan

 



 


 

5 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a stunning easel card Jan!! I just love the pink and white, the heart and your embellishing!! Gorgeous!!

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty!

Karen Letchworth said...

Jan: Your cards are always so sweet and just.....divine. This one is no exception. I'm always delighted to come by and see your sweet creations, and always so VERY grateful when you are able to join in our challenges and share your "mad talents" with us. You are quite the gifted gal!
Thanks for playing along.
Have a great week in the Lord.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Unknown said...

What a delicate aaand beautiful card. It should be in a magazine for everyone to enjoy.
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
Carole Robb Bisson
The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

Robyn said...

LOVE LOVE THIS ONE TOO!!!! You do such stunning work, Jan!