Friday, January 4, 2013

Two Old Crows

Hi all..........Welcome to my world, come on in and sit a spell....have a browse...

This card I made is for our Twisted Sisters Challenge TSC0104, to make a card that will make you smile....I don't have alot of those kind of stamps, but I do have these two old crows...having a good chat.... I'm not sure encouraging to lie is good...but they do try....to behave I think.....lolol







My that cake sure looks good...especially when I am back in the saddle again with my eating habits, and craving something sweet all day....






So what do I go and do..put on a larger picture of that cake...oh WOE is me...but it looks good......


Recipe:
Stamp Set Used:Out To Lunch
Paper: Heavy CS, Copic Express it, DSP,
Ink: Copics, Memento Black, 
Accessories: Spellbinders Fancy Squares, & classic Squares, corner rounder punch, Lace, SU Kiwi ribbon (retired) Foam Tape, Liquid Glue, Glue Gun & Love  

Thanks for dropping by, comments are well appreciated..

Blessings  & Hugs

Jan 









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mode of explaining everything in this post is really pleasant, every one be able to effortlessly understand it,
Thanks a lot.
Also see my site - http://www.whatareskintags.com/

JD/ Jill said...

So cute! Great card for this challenge. I'm still trying to think of something to do, (and of course, I didn't do last week's challenge yet. I've been working on it, Does that count?

Rosemary said...

hee hee!! this is just too funny, jan!! makes me smile!!

Алексровер Анна said...

So funny card, full of humor!!!;)

Audrey Hiltke said...

Tee hee hee!!!!!!!! Yep, I've learned that too. Of course I learned it in only 20 years LOL LOL!!
Fun image and absolutely amazing coloring Jan - Love every inch of this creation.
Hugs,
Audrey